Just a quick post to say yes Matt, Eli, and I are all alive. They are doing great, me on the other hand... I'm on new medicine and it's terrible! I have NO energy, I'm nauseous, and just plain exhausted! Any prayers would be wonderful. I'll be on this medicine for 6 months (I've got 1 month down) my Dr. says I'll probably feel like this the whole time. Yippee!!! All for the sake of letting my body heal. I'm trying to keep the faith that it'll all be worth it in the end. : )
Sorry for not being a part of the blogger world lately. I'll come back soon (I hope!).
OVERCOMER-COMING TO BLU-RAY AND DVD DEC 17, 2019
6 years ago

1 comment:
I will say a prayer for you everyday. I know that it must be hard not feeling well. Especially with the bundle of energy you have running around at your feet!
Post a Comment