Monday, April 27, 2009

Eli's New Play Set...

Well, I realize it's been a long time since I posted! (again) We've been busy making memories and it's keeping me too busy to post! Ha Ha Ha... I decided to not try to 'catch up' cause I think that'll just take too long, so we're gonna start from now and try to blog @ least once a week. : )

We bought Eli a play set a couple weeks ago! Wow what an adventure that was putting it together! Thankfully Matt and I work really well together doing stuff like that.

He LOVES it!

Not too many pics of it BEING assembled cause I was 'helping'.





Here it is... The best purchase we've made in a long time!







And the construction crew!!!!!
(NOT FOR HIRE)

2 comments:

Raychel said...

looks like fun... I've heard they are rough to put together!Good job.. it looks great!

Just Wedeminute said...

You should have called us! I distinctly remember us telling Matt that when it came time to put up your playground to call us...he helped Kevin put ours up and it was such a blessing!