I'm in the market for decor, so any suggestions are more than welcome!
White flowers? Brown 'floating' shelves? fake tall 'grasses'? etc???
H E L P !!!!!!!!!
My husband, Matt & I have been married going on 8 yrs. We have the most wonderful son, Elijah Warren, he is almost 4 yrs. old. God has truly blessed us! We strive daily to bring Eli up in the ways of the Lord. We spend as much time together as we can, my husband works crazy long hours. Hope you enjoy this blog. All new to me! May the Lord bless you & your families!
2 comments:
I love the color! I think brown accents or whit would be great in there. You should check Kirland's... they always have cute stuff and it is so close now!
Thank you sarah. Thank you SO much for your amazing words. I need to hear those things and I thank you for saying them for me.
God blessed me with a friendship with you.
Happy mother's day. I hope you have a wonderful day with your little man.
Post a Comment