Well, it's well past Christmas and New Year's... But, this is a busy time of year! We had a wonderful Christmas! Eli was very well taken care of by everyone! He got clothes, books, cars, & trucks. This kid is def. all boy! Cars & trucks he can play with all day long! Matt bought me a new dining room table! We got each other a few other things like tennis shoes. I got Matt seasons 1-5 of 'Smallville' he was very happy! We are so blessed! I think it's so easy for us to forget how blessed we truly are. It's much easier to get caught up in negative things going on around us. But, I feel that we are doing a better job since we have Eli and are reminded every minute of the day that God is a GREAT God!
New Year's eve we went to our very good friends' house for a family party! We planned on staying until 10:00 or so, but Eli was not too happy. I think he was just tired and wanted me! So we left our New Year's party at 8:20! Now that's how you know you are a parent,leave a New Year's party 3 1/2 hrs. before midnight! Ha Ha... O'well. It was fun for the time we were there! Since Matt works crazy hours we haven't been able to spend as much time with them as we used to, so it was great to have some time with them! (Love you guys...)
Sunday the 6th was Matt's birthday! He took vacation days Sunday and Monday so that was awesome cause he got to come to church with Eli and I. We actually got 2 full days together un-interupted! It was wonderful!
Eli has also been talking A LOT lately! Some of his new words and phrases are : "no way", "thank you", "please", "love you", "night night", "drink", "more"... I know he's saying more than this, but I can't think right now! But let me tell ya this kiddo talks from the MOMENT he wakes up until the MOMENT he falls asleep! It's great! Matt and I talk to Eli all the time and have some of the best conversations ever!
Here are a few pictures that are recent! Some are Christmas, some are Matt's birthday... Sent my pics. from mid December til Jan. 6th to get developed there were over 200! I'm a little obsessive with my camera! : )
Hope this 2008 is starting out great for everyone! Remember God is good and He loves you and has a wonderful plan for your life!

1 comment:
Eli is just too adorable. I love the pictures of the three of you together.
Post a Comment