Sunday, January 20, 2008

Random...

Not a lot to report this week! It's really getting cold here! Been trying to keep Eli inside! So far he's been VERY healthy this "sick" season! Yay!!!! We went to dinner last Monday with my whole family (Matt, Eli,mom,dad,grandma,sister,niece,nephew,& me)we went to Cracker Barrell! We were celebrating Matt, my sister, and my grandma's birthdays they are all exactly a week apart! So here is a little story from that day! Matt was working when we all met for dinner so he met us there. Well we were all sitting around the table when Matt walked up he leaned over and said "hi" then kissed me and sat down. Well Eli was not OK with that! He started to CRY because his daddy didn't talk to him. As I see if from Eli's prospective Daddy came in, kissed mommy, and ignored Eli! Eli was heart-broken! See, every day when either Matt or I are gone and we come home, we immediately pick Eli up and kiss and hug him, then kiss the other person. I know this sounds terrible, but it was so cute! He was just so sad that Daddy didn't talk to him! Matt took him outside and calmed him down. Eli loves his daddy! I love the bond those 2 have. I mean I'm Mommy, so Eli does that to me, but to see him do that to Matt was just adorable!
Here are a few pics. taken this past couple weeks!



No comments: