Monday, March 3, 2008

Thankful......

I want to say thank you to the people who have showered Matt and I with prayers during this time of frustration and fear. You know who you are. We are truly blessed with our family and friends. God is so good!
My precious Eli has really started saying things that make me think he's a NUT!! We were at the park Saturday and a lady said "he's so cute, how old is he?"... before I could answer my 20 month old son said "2!!!!!" (now we have NEVER said Eli is 2, he's not), I laughed and said "no you aren't" the lady then said "well, how old is he?" once again Eli said "2!!!"... So funny! He's determined that he's 2!!!!!!! So funny!!! So, later that day a friend from TX. came into town and stopped by with her husband and son (who was born the same day and same hosp. as Eli)... Her son was sounds asleep when they came, so they laid him on my couch. Eli kept walking over to him never saying anything or touching him. But, I guess he was bored cause he walked over to him patted his belly and said very firmly "YOU WAKE UP"... Again we have no idea where this came from cause we never say that to him or each other! So FUNNY.... Last night my 'precious' son was in the kitchen with me while I was making a sweet treat for Daddy for dessert. It was something that needed to be refrigerated for a while before the boys ate it. Well, right when I put it into the fridge, my 'precious' child hit the fridge and said "Want it NOWWWWWWW"... WOW! (He did get a spankin' for that one!!) All this info. just proves that children do learn a lot from what they hear, but they also learn things from who knows where!!! Everything I just told you we have never said to Eli... EVER! We don't raise our voices to him or each other, we don't say "NOW" or "WAKE UP" OR "HE'S 2"... It's pretty strange actually! What a goofball. Being Eli's mom is by far the most entertaining thing E V E R !!!!!

Just random recent pics.


My onery (sp?) ANGEL...


No comments: