Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I've been TAGGED!!!

Joys
1. Seeing how God works in people's lives

2. Eli's GIGGLES!

3. Eli's teeth-y smile

4. Family time (it's a rare thing at my house)


Fears

1. Something happening to Eli

2. Loosing a loved one.

3. Losing sight of what's most important



Goals

1. Get moved and get settled

2. Have or adopt another baby

3. Become a better Christian wife/mother/friend



Obsessions/Collections

1. Pictures! Pictures! Pictures! I love taking them, looking at them, posting them, just addicted I believe.

2. FRIENDS DVD's... When I'm bored (rarely) I love to pick a season and pop it in and laugh at something I've seen a million times

3. Reading blogs



Facts

1. All my fingers are double jointed.

2. I'm a freak about feet! Don't touch them, don't want anyone to touch mine, just no feet!

3. I've never been out of the USA!

OK, Kristin & Jennifer you're turn!!!

No comments: