Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy Busy family

This will be short and sweet... We're just plain super busy lately! We close on our new home this Wednesday... Yea!!! I will most likely be w/o internet until Saturday when we get our new service connected.

Once we get settled be expecting a LONG post... or few.... Here's what we have coming up... Moving into our new home, Eli's 2nd birthday, our new puppy (yup Eli is getting a puppy for his birthday) so actually it's most likely for Matt... Ha Ha Ha...

So more to post later!!!

3 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

We are excited for you! I know you have been wanting this for a very long time! What a blessing it is to live in a house...we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! New home!! YAY!! I had NO idea! Where is it and who did you go thru? Jeremy is 5 points...yes I said 5...Away from being able to buy thru Jamie's mortgage people. So we are a little frustrated right now. I am good on my credit score. But congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys! When do you get to move in and everything??

Anonymous said...

yeah!!! I didn't know you were getting a house. I am so happy for you guys!