Wednesday, July 2, 2008

So much going on...

OK, so here it is... The long awaited post... Well, to be honest I'm EXHAUSTED so this will be short!

We have been in our house for a week now and we LOVE it! It's so great being back in a house! Here are a few pics. Not really much right now cause I haven't decorated like I want to, but you can see somewhat what things look like.

1st here we are with our DEED!! After signing our lives away!


I have a RED kitchen now!! I LOVE it!!!


Looking through the kitchen/hallway into the dining area...


A very bad shot of our living room (I can't seem to get a pic. that shows it for the size it is... Ideas?)


Our bedroom (once again I can't get a pic. at the right angle to show this room...ARGH)


Well there is obviously more to the house than those pics., but I haven't gotten that far to take pics. I wanna post!

More later!

2 comments:

Just Wedeminute said...

I like the red in your kitchen and I LOVE the new bedding for your room...it's so pretty and chic!

Anonymous said...

Your house is beautiful!! Where is it?? And lil Addie is precious! For some reason I am in shouck you got a lab lol! I guess after your other babies I figured you'd get more of them :) Too cute though! Glad Eli likes her!