Here we are getting all settled in for his 1st night! (Which by the way he did wonderful!)
OK so before anyone calls DHS on me I need to explain this whole car w/a cord attached that my child is sleeping with! We bought Eli this CARS lamp but his dresser is in his closet so he'll have more room to play, so we put the lamp on his short 3 drawer set and thought it'd be OK as his night light there. Well I came in to check on him and he had unplugged it and slept w/it! Oh my goodness you talk about freaking out! I was a basket case! SOOO... I immediately (well after these pics. were clicked LOL) took the car lamp and it's safe in our closet until we can figure out somewhere for it to be where Eli can't get it! So please don't think we let our child sleep w/things that have cords attached! He He He...

2 comments:
big boy in his big bed!
We know you better then that! Oh course you put it up but you are such a great mom for getting the pic first! LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment