Monday, August 18, 2008

C R A Z Y hair days...

Both my guys are in major need of haircuts! Matt has been asking me for a week to cut their hair but by the time we get to it, it's late and we say oh tomorrow is fine. Well, last night Matt gave Eli his bath for me (thanks honey) and this is what I walked in on. Ya think they were trying to tell me they need haircuts? He He He...






Being Matt's wife makes me crazy sometimes, but then I realize that I have to be partly crazy to be his wife cause he's mostly crazy! Then you throw in there being Eli's mom... he's his father's son. I love love love love my guys! They mean more to me than anything! I love their craziness, silliness, oneriness, cuteness, loving-ness, I just love them both! You 2 are my world! I thank God every day for you both!

1 comment: