Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Golf Anyone?

I believe that Matt, Todd, & Chris are the 3 craziest men around. They decide that they're gonna play golf on Monday... At 3:00 in the afternoon. Do you know what the temp. (not heat index) was Monday at 3:00? 105-107!!!!! CRAZY doesn't even begin to describe their love affair w/golf. Kristen, Brandi, & I have decided we are DEFINITELY golf widows. No questions asked. So, we all get together when the big boys play and let the little boys play. **When to the girls get to 'play'??** Wednesday, we hope! Our game won't be golf though, it'll have something to do w/SHOPPING! We are almost guaranteed a win there.

Kristen, Aiden, Eli, & I met the guys at a hole to bring them some water. Imagine that they were thirsty? I managed to snap a few shots in between their shots!




Matt let Eli 'drive' the golf-cart.

I just think this pic. is so sweet. Just Eli & Aiden walking up the sidewalk one right after the other.


I didn't get a pic. of this but Kristen & I laughed so hard so I thought I would share. The boys were walking behind us, we turned around to make sure they were coming and we see Eli lean in and whisper something to Aiden, next thing we know they are RUNNING as fast as they can towards us! We have NO doubts that Eli told Aiden to RUN! Just so funny!

No comments: