I have been in extreme pain since Thursday, I am having pain in my lower back along w/my lower right abdomen. I cannot stand or sit w/o being in severe pain. Saturday morning when I woke up it was just Eli and I cause Matt was @ work, well I got out of bed, PAINFULLY, but I couldn't go any further. I could not walk. I was forced to climb back into bed, call my awesome mother in law & have Matt come from work. Eli woke up and stayed in bed w/me until Matt got home and my mother in law got there... I was in the worst pain of my life, even compared to drug free child birth! Matt got me up, I was determined to walk to the car and not have to take an ambulance, I made it. (not easily) We went to the ER, they got me right back, and the tests started!!! They were thinking it was my appendix, but I don't have one - was removed in 2007 hahaha, then they were convinced it was kidney stones... CAT scan showed it was not that... So, I left there w/the diagnosis of a 'severe/major cyst rupture'. I have had cysts rupture before and it was never like this.
Here it is Sunday evening, I am 'better' but I still can't stand or sit w/o extreme pain. We have an appt. w/a specialist on Wed afternoon, hopefully we will have some answers then.
This is a long email I know, but this is not a simple prayer request.
PRAISES-
*my wonderful husband and mother in law
*Eli was awesome when it was just us Sat morning, he just layed in my bed
*my sister came over Sat night and helped me all day today
*Kristen Anderson & Lori Pogue for praying I know the moment I texted them (I felt the prayers immediately)
***the staff at the hospital was awesome!!!
PRAYERS-
*immediate pain relief as I cannot function
*answers to why this happened (possibly the fertility medicine I have been on for 3 mos)
*pregnancy possibilities
*strength for both Matt and I as we deal with hard choices we will be facing sooner than later
"With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible" Matthew 19:26
I know no matter what we come to, big or small, we cannot do it alone, but God will never leave us nor forsake us and we can do all things through Him who gives us strength. I also know, God is bigger than any of this and He has a perfect plan, I just need to scoot over and let Him work!!!! God is so good!
Thank you all for taking the time to read this!
God bless you
Matt & Sarah
***THIS IS THE EML I SENT TO MY SS CLASS FOR PRAYER, I KNOW I HAVE BLOG FOLLOWERS WHO ARE PRAYER WARRIORS, PLEASE PRAY***
OVERCOMER-COMING TO BLU-RAY AND DVD DEC 17, 2019
6 years ago

1 comment:
How are you now? What day can I bring you some dinner over??? Let me know!
Post a Comment