Sunday, November 4, 2007

My first blog


So here is my first blog! Thanks to a friend for e-mailing my her blog site! I thought it looks like fun. So here goes. This is about my family of 3. My husband Matt, our awesome son Eli, & myself Sarah.
Matt & I have been married for over 4 yrs. we were High School sweethearts. Our AMAZING son was born July 2007. He is almost 16 months old. He is the best thing that God has given Matt & I. He makes us smile ALL the time! He is the funniest, cutest, smartest, most fun loving little man I know! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank the Lord for giving Eli to us. Well I'm done for now cause I wanna make sure I did this right!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

I am so excited you started a blog. Its fun!

Just Wedeminute said...

Hey, I like those PJ's that he's wearing!