I can't believe that Thanksgiving is almost here! Wow! Today Eli & I went to "The Affair of the Heart". I have to brag on my son for a minute. We went about noon (which is right when he normally naps) and I wasn't sure how he would do. He was great! He was laughing, talking ,just enjoying himself! You had no idea that he needed a nap! He was such a good boy! I really enjoy taking him places cause he's so funny and well behaved (for the most part...he IS a boy!). I really like Mommy time, but it sure makes it easy to do anything cause Eli is so good! Sometimes I just sit back & watch him watching people. He really takes them in. I knew that becoming a mom would change my life and me forever, but I didn't know like this! I'm a happier person with him in my life. God is SO good! So, now to brag on my hubby. Thursday I was at work ALL day (yuck) and Matt did the bathrooms and put dinner together but then decided to take us out for dinner. It was nice! Sometimes I think he just doesn't get it, then other times he surprises me with his efforts. I've prayed for a long time for God to relieve me of my obsessive ways. I'm very much a perfectionist and can be obsessive about everything (house,dishes, laundry, checkbook ...everything!) it's funny cause I don't even do the checkbook, but I'm crazy about what it looks like! Neat and tidy is how I am about EVERYTHING! Which is why I believe God gave me a SON, cause let's just face it, boy's are NOT neat & tidy! Anywho, I've prayed for God to change me. He's working on it! Ha Ha... These pics. are just random nothing really out the ordinary: Eli climbing on his daddy,Matt lounging,just random! Enjoy!!!!
OVERCOMER-COMING TO BLU-RAY AND DVD DEC 17, 2019
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment