Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ho Ho Ho....


So, it's been a while since I posted! I have to say something very odd/funny happened last weekend while Eli & I were at Hobby Lobby... Eli is in this stage of saying "HHHIIII" to everyone we see. OK, so we are at Hobby Lobby and this lady walked by us and he of course said "HHHHIIIII", she actually glared at my son and me! Being a mom and a protective mom, I wanted to knock her head off her block and say "look lady, he's an adorable 17 month old baby and he's saying 'hi' to you, so say 'hi' back!" Eli just looked at me with this look of dispair! What I should have done was say "Merry Christmas". Crazy! I mean I know I'm biased but he's adorable and if my son says hi to you say hi back!

No comments: