Well tonight was our Sunday School Christmas party! It was at our teachers' very nice home, and ALL kids were welcome! Well I can say next year my son will probably not be invited! Let me explain. Eli is 17 months old and being our first child I'm not certain about this, but I believe very strongly that we are starting the terrible 2's! He was yelling, throwing things off their stairs, screaming, just being a crazy boy! Matt was getting stressed and I was trying to calm Eli down and still discipline him. Needless to say we left pretty early, actually everyone was still eating! We have an amazing class, everyone was saying 'it's OK, he's not bothering anyone, we've all been there'. But Matt & I said all along we would never ruin anyone's dinner at a restaurant or anything cause Eli was being crabby. God tested us tonight with that decision!
Before all this... I was walking to the van to put Eli in and I fell. He was just fine, me on the other hand... I twisted BOTH ankles. My left one is more swollen than my right one. They both hurt! Tomorrow I take my niece and Eli to the mall for some more Christmas shopping...We'll see how I do! Ha Ha Ha Ha....
I have no pictures to post cause frankly Eli was not letting me do anything other than chase him! But I did take my camera! :)
OVERCOMER-COMING TO BLU-RAY AND DVD DEC 17, 2019
6 years ago

2 comments:
Eli was definitely not bothering anyone. I wish you guys could have stayed longer, but completely understand. I brought my camera too but sadly forgot to take any pictures!!
Oh, no! I understand about twisting the ankles! How are you doing today?
Post a Comment