It's beginning to look like Christmas! Burrr.... What a week we have had! I'm sure most of you have been through the same no power situation we have! We were out for 3 days. Not fun at all! We stayed with Matt's family, my family, & a family friend! Matt said we were like nomads! Roaming all around Owasso, following power! Very funny! But my office was closed until Friday, so at least I got some time with Matt & Eli! Well I hope everyone has power now and is getting ready for Christmas in just over a week! This is my far my favorite week of the yr. (aside from being sick with a fever and sore throat!). Crazy I know, but it is! We have everything bought just need a couple gift cards then Matt & I get to shop for each other! We save each other for last and split the remainder of our Christmas money! I love shopping for Matt, he gets to excited about everything! He's like a kid! We are going to get Eli a big yellow dump truck from Santa too!
I wish all of you peace this week! I hope that there is no stress in any last minute hustle & bustle! Good luck! Stay safe, warm, and enjoy family time! Our celebration begins Saturday! Yippee!!! I will say that this yr. will be kinda hard cause Matt will be working Sat., Sun, & Mon. so the 3 days before Christmas he will not be with us. I really have a hard time with that! I know we just need to persevere and God will reward us! At least he's off on Christmas day! No real pics. for the week, but these are just random, as usual!

No comments:
Post a Comment