Thursday, December 6, 2007

Random!!!!!!


God is so good. I have been working so much lately, it's been hard cause Eli really doesn't like it when I'm gone. Matt and I don't get much time together anyway, so when I work on my days off he gets a little mad. Well this week, things have been crazy, but Matt's attitude has been good. Not making me feel bad cause I'm working. I tell him I can quit anytime he thinks we are ready! Ha Ha... Saving for a nice new house is our goal. Almost there! Anyway, my guys are just great! No matter what Eli can always make me smile! And I have to say no one can make him laugh like I can, which in turn makes me laugh like crazy! I just love them so much! I know it's crazy and probably a little random to say, but I don't remember what it was like before Matt & I started dating and then got married. I sure don't remember what it was like before Eli. Matt & I ask each other all the time what did we do before we had Eli? We have no answer!

I was reading Brandi's blog and it triggered something, so here ya go. I have a funny mom story while I'm here writing! I thought the other day "does Eli need to have an 18 month check up?", so I call the pediatrician and ask. The nurse said yes he needs to come in at 18 months, but no shots. Then she went to the computer to make him an appt. and she said "oh, he didn't come in at 15 months and get 3 shots" so he has to have 3 shots at his 18 month visit next month! I hate it when they give him shots. That's just not something a mom wants to see their child go through! :( Anyway, note to those of you with young babies, there is a 15 MONTH CHECK UP! Ha Ha...

We took some pics. of Eli at Woodward Park a few weeks ago. Well I should re-phrase, we tried to take some pics.! Eli only wanted to run through the leaves, so that's what we did! I love taking pics. Matt says Eli will be blind before he's 2 cause of all the flashes! It's SO bad that as soon as I pull the camera CASE out of the drawer he says "cheese". It's hilarious! Oh, Eli has also been saying "HO!HO!HO!", it's so cute! This is such a random blog, I hope it's not so all over the place that you can't follow! Ha Ha...

God bless you all!!!!

1 comment:

Just Wedeminute said...

I know what you did before Eli! You hung out with the Wedemeyer's! Remember our card games, and going to the lake all of the time!