Saturday, November 10, 2007

Weekend...




Friday night Eli & I went to the mall with Kristen & Aiden! We all had fun. The boys loved the indoor playground! It was nice to get to talk to Kristen more. It's so funny how God puts people in our lives! Right Wedemeyer? Ha Ha....
Matt is working so it's just Eli and I this weekend! Kinda lonely, but it's what we gotta do for now.
FYI Old Navy's 'outerwear' (coats) are all 40% off! Good deal there.
Don't have a lot to say... Here are a few more pics. I will get the Halloween pics. up soon...

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Your little man is so handsome! Lately, I too, have been so amazed with how God puts people in your life right when you need them. I'm so grateful for his provisions. I'm glad you have a blog, I can't wait to get a chance to know you more!

The Andersons said...

We had so much fun too!

Just Wedeminute said...

Yes, God DOES put people in your life for certain reasons! Love the blog!