I know that God will provide us the desires of our hearts, he promises us that in Psalm 37:4 (which is the verse I cling to during this questionable time). We serve such an awesome God! He knows best and I know that, BUT when your heart aches for another child and it doesn't happen in "your" time it makes you sad. But, then I have to remember that God knows best and His timing is perfect!
So, here are some pics. of my baby when he was a baby! I forgot to mention that some of the pics. have a strange 01 04 2004 date I assure you these pics. are of my son. I believe that when we had Eli we were using the camera SO MUCH that when we changed the battery we forgot to switch the date back to current!!

1 comment:
my my how much they change in just a short time! So precious!
Post a Comment