Sunday, May 4, 2008

L O N G Time No Posts

I haven't forgotten how to log on here and write in case you're wondering! Just been busy doing nothing!
We are outside a lot. So like Brandi said being inside at a computer really isn't fun. Matt and I celebrated our 5 yr. anniv. last weekend (the 26th)! WOW it seems like yesterday we were nervously walking down the aisle wondering what was to come for us! Who knew! I was so calm on our wedding day, things went wrong my bouquet was not the pretty bouquet I wanted/expected, I forgot my necklace, bracelet, & earrings, my dress got a noticeable snag, BUT I didn't care!!! I even said to my mom, sister, and Beth (all of whom I believe to this day were more nervous than me) I said "is Matt here? I'm here. We have the preacher? We have 2 witnesses? All the answers were YES! So I said OK then we're getting married today! The thing I will NEVER forget about our wedding day was the look on Matt's face once I rounded the corner and we were looking at one another! The aisle seemed SO long to get to him, my future husband (future being like 15-20 min away!!)... I really think my Dad tugged my arm and walked SLOWER than any man has ever walked as we headed down the aisle. He He He... So 5 yrs. later, here we are... Things are great! I love Matt more today than I did 5 yrs. ago. Things are not always what we expect, but then what fun would that be????
I don't know why or how I got off on this tangent of my hubby and our wedding day, but hey that's what this blog is for right???

Here are the pretty flowers I got delivered to me at work last Friday (the 25th). Very pretty purple flowers!!!


Matt got off work early on Sat. (our actual anniv.), so he, Eli, & I ventured out to Broken Arrow to Las Cabos. We'd never been there, but we had heard that it was great. It was good, nothing really special to us. We figure we can get the same thing here in Owasso. Don't get me wrong, it was good, just not worth the drive to BA. :)

No comments: