When we got there we wanted to see Josh's HUGE dog! It was the biggest, nicest, sweetest dog EVER! So as we were all there just talking and letting Eli walk around the field and play w/the dog my son finds the one and only MUD-PUDDLE in the whole farm! I was quite a ways off from him Matt was close but not fast enough! Eli stepped right into the mud-puddle then he plopped himself right down in it!!! BBBOOOOOYYYYSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What can ya do? Did he really do anything wrong? We didn't think so. Just proved beyond any doubt the expression 'BOYS WILL BE BOYS"... So we all just cracked up laughing! Eli laughed for a sec. then said "UP!!!"... I can only guess the mud was getting places we won't mention. It was really hot and sunny Sunday, so I didn't wanna take Eli's clothes off and let him run around naked cause he would've really gotten burnt bad not to mention we were on a farm people! So, I left him in his muddy britches and that was that. Here are my son's wonderful shoes... (side note, once home I threw away the socks!)
Muddy Britches....
Josh's family has cows! Boy do they have cows!!! Josh took Eli out in the middle of the heard to meet these cows!
I think Eli was telling Josh how to farm... : )
We had so much fun! It's funny how doing something so simple looking at cows can be so fun w/a 2 yr. old!!
Staci & Josh -- We love you guys...
And I leave you w/this... Once done we stripped Eli down to his shorts and let him ride home like a shirt-less & shoe-less hillbilly! Cutest hillbilly I've ever seen!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment