What a blessing this child is to us. He fit right in w/Matt and I. Silly I know, but it's true. It's funny how God knows exactly what we need. Matt and I needed Eli and he needed us. When I think about what life would be like without this Angel well I can't imagine it! He's supposed to be here! He's the greatest thing EVER! E V E R!!!
OK, so onto the PARTY stuff... Since Eli is so into CARS we decided to have a CARS theme party. It was great! This kid has so many people who love and adore him! He is totally spoiled too. He wasn't lacking for a single thing and yet received enough toys to open a toy store here at home! Some of Eli's friends came and others couldn't. (We really missed you guys -- Anderson's, Howell's, Wedemeyer's...) But, it was a blast!
Here's how our day began...
Rise and Shine...
The food and cake (now I will say this year's cake was NOT as cute as last year's but that is OK...)
Random-ness
And I now give you my son or maybe it's a Ninja Turtle I really can't tell! Yummy green icing...
**side note to those w/little kids, we gave the kids their cake outside some were in the pool some weren't, but outside was the best! We literally hosed them off when they were done eating! Praise God for Summer birthdays! Ha ha Ha**

2 comments:
Happy late Birthday to Eli! Sorry we couldn't come...Kinley slept forever and I didn't want to wake her up. Looks like you had a blast and I love your top Sarah...it's adorable!
Looks like the party was a lot of fun and we are so sorry we missed it. I hope Eli liked his mower though. I miss the little guy!
Post a Comment