Saturday, August 2, 2008

Big Splash!!!!!

We took Eli to Big Splash Friday evening w/the Andersons & Howells. It was SO fun! Eli had a blast! (Mommy & Daddy had fun too...)

We went for the 'Night Splash' it was perfect! Cost us like $21 and it wasn't too hot, didn't have to re-apply sunscreen on Eli every 30 min., & not really busy! It was great!

I didn't take my camera but Kristen did so all these pics. are from her! **Thanks girl for being on top of being photo mom outa our group**

**All 3 of our 'Lil Angels/Rebels' (depending on the day) he he he...**



**Aiden**
I just LOVE this kiddo! Aiden talks SO much and amazes me w/his sentences & repeating! Aiden will always give me kisses even when MY son won't! Thanks Aiden for always being my sweet boy and giving me kisses!






**Hunter**
What a sweet boy! Hunter is about 7 months younger than Aiden & Eli but man this boy has NO trouble keeping up & holding his own. I love to see Hunter smile. He's got the sweetest smile around!






**Eli**
So, I have to laugh a little... These are the only pics. of Eli! He was having too much fun to stop for a pic. I suppose! LOL..



LOVE this one!!!!!

3 comments:

The Andersons said...

I am so sorry. I thought I got more of Eli. I do have a couple of videos of him, but I couldnt email them to you the files were too big. But I have more video of eli than I do of either of the boys.

Just Wedeminute said...

So cute! I love that very last picture!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! Eli is such a hoot!! He's precious and you can tell he just loves the water...I'll send you some pics of Emilia. She's just growing soo fast!! I really don't have time or the knowledge to do a blog like this but I'll e mail them to you. We hope to see you guys soon....Love, Maria, Nick and Emilia