Sunday, September 28, 2008

Going to church...

Just a few pics. of Eli before church last Sunday. It's crazy to me how much of a 'big' boy he looks like now.




The "choo choo train".... EVERY Sunday morning the same man drive the big golf cart around to pick people up and drive them to the front doors of the church, well no matter how close or far away I park Eli HAS TO RIDE the "TTTRRRAAAIIINNNNNN"!!! On this particular day I had my camera in my purse & for the 1st time Eli climbed up front to ride! : )

It's so funny watching how excited he gets about church, now I know he doesn't know the reason for it yet, but I'm so happy that he LOVES it there! He has this routine every Sunday morning: ride the 'train', get off say 'thank you & bye bye', give the driver 5, then he runs up to the 2-3 men at the front door and high 5's them all at least once if not more than once, then he runs and sees Roy Smith! Kids crack me up...

My prayer for Eli is that he never loses this wonderful desire to be church and that as he grows and changes his desire for being at church grows and changes into a desire for a relationship with our AMAZING LORD AND SAVIOR! God bless my son, you're awesome Mr. Elijah Warren!

No comments: