So, I'm a terrible mom! Ha Ha not really, but here's why I say that.
We painted Eli's room too and I haven't taken one single pic. of it! Now partly the reason it cause we haven't put the border up yet, but I will post some pics. soon!
Side note, during that room's paint process, my hubby broke my toe! Yup, Matt broke my toe! He set the step stool on my foot and before I could pull my foot away he JUMPED up on it to GET TO WORK! I am totally ashamed to say I said a word that I am NOT proud of, then I cried like a baby! Matt was SO upset! He kept saying "I'm so sorry baby" then he said "I didn't mean to" to which I replied "I hope you didn't mean to"... He felt SO bad that he actually painted most of Eli's room w/o me. He said I shouldn't have to paint w/a toe that looks "that mangled"... B/t us it didn't look THAT bad, but def. broken and def. not pretty!
SOOO... I will post the Eli room pics. soon!
OVERCOMER-COMING TO BLU-RAY AND DVD DEC 17, 2019
6 years ago

1 comment:
: )
Post a Comment