Sunday, September 28, 2008

Having a bad day?

Well, I was! It was a rough/emotional/probably hormonal/silly crazy day and I was not dealing well. Eli was in a great mood it was just all me being fussy! He and I needed to run some errands, while I was getting ready I was praying that God would change my heart that day, I needed an attitude adjustment! Well, He did! He did it through my amazing 2 yr old son! Eli was so funny this morning. I put him in his car-seat and he was just laughing and smiling so much how could I not be happy myself.

W A R N I N G...
You may just smile yourself! He He He...






Needless to say things were looking up for my attitude that day! It was a good day and I thank God and my son for that! : )

A happy mommy!!!

No comments: