Sunday, May 4, 2008

Best Buds

We had a fun day earlier in the week.... Aiden and his little dog Emma got to come to our house for a few hrs.
Aiden is about 3 weeks older than Eli. The boys go to church together and Kristen and I try to get them together at least once a week. I love Aiden like he's another son! I believe Kristen feels the same about Eli. It's great to have friends to relate to on the matter of God, husbands, family, and our kids! Anyway, Matt got home just in time to join us on our adventure. That's right I'm insane! I decided in my infinite wisdom that I was alone going to take the 2 toddler boys, the dog, and the wagon for a walk! Not such a big deal you say? Then you forgot the most important part of this story... I live in an apartment on the 2nd floor! YIKES!! Anyway, my wonderful husband came home just in time to help me! Poor guy he'd been at work for 15 hrs., but b/t us I think he was more worried about the boys and Emma than me! Ha Ha Ha...
So we got everyone downstairs and loaded in the wagon. I then realize it's kinda cold out, so back up I go to get hoodie sweatshirts for both boys. At that moment I saw the cutest thing ever! The boys were dressed alike! T-shirts, windpants, Nike's, and now Osh Kosh hoodies! ADORABLE!!! Well see for yourselves!!!





Aiden is showing Eli an airplane!!!



After playing and being pulled in the wagon the boys were hungry! I just think these pics. of them sitting across the table from each other is so cute!




And Emma!!!!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

I do feel the same way about Eli! I have always adored him!!!

Just Wedeminute said...

They look so cute and EMMA is adorable too!