Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mother's Day at Matt's parents'

We went to Matt's parents' house the Sat. before Mother's day to celebrate. Jeff, Matt's younger brother surprised everyone by coming up from Texas! It was good to see Jeff (and his dog Biscuit). It's funny Eli never gets to see Jeff, but he sure loves him! Goes right to him and just smiles and laughs! He's not really sure of Biscuit because at Christmas Biscuit got him really good, gave him a really bad scrape under his eye along w/a black eye right on Christmas Eve! So, I'm sure Eli remembers that and is a little weary to say the least. He likes other dogs a lot, just not Biscuit! But, can ya really blame him? Smart kids far as I'm concerned! Ha Ha Ha Ha

Eli & his Uncle Jeff


My precious boy & me...


Ain't he just so cute?!?!?!?! : )


3 comments:

Brandi said...

I love the second to last picture, he's totally striking a pose! Cutie!

Anonymous said...

Say Cheese, Eli

Anonymous said...

Love you son...