Sunday, May 4, 2008

Took my Monkey to see the Monkeys.....

I took Eli to the zoo a month ago, my mom came along! We went on a Monday, which is by far the BEST time to go! I actually let Eli out of the stroller to walk around. I would NEVER do that on a weekend!
Eli's favorites were the monkey and the River otters.





Now the monkeys and River otters were Eli's favorite ANIMALS, but his favorite thing about the zoo was definitely the TRAIN!!! He loves that thing, as I'm sure every toddler boy does! Here we are on the train....

CHOO! CHOO!



The zoo has a new Feather Fest thing. It's an outdoor 'greenhouse' thing where there are TONS of birds! They gave us sticks w/birdseed on them. The birds would just come land on you it was so neat! Now, Eli wouldn't let the birds land on him. He would just chase them! So cute! From time to time the birds would fly from one end of the 'house' to the other in this massive bird tornado, Eli would run w/them just laughing! I'm not a big bird fan to be perfectly honest. They kinda freak me out! But I survived! He He He He




2 comments:

Brandi said...

So fun! We're going to the zoo for Hunter's first time this week. I'm excited! We'll have to go together this summer!

Just Wedeminute said...

Eli looks so cute with his shades on! We have got to get to the zoo together. We just love going.